Terms & Conditions
Before booking, we will ask you to fill out a Health Questionnaire and PAR Q to determine if you have any injuries or health issues which require additional support from your instructor.
We ask that all students make themselves familiar with the following terms & conditions, and ensure they are adhered to at all times.
Cancellations and timekeeping
- Cancellation is only allowed with a minimum period of 24 hours notice.
- Classes and blocks are non-transferable.
- Blocks are valid for 5 weeks from the date of first attendance (unless otherwise stated).
- In the interests of safety, we cannot allow latecomers to join a class if they have missed any of the warm up. This is also a sign of respect for those students and instructors who were there on time.
- We ask that you do not leave class early, as a cool down is included in the interests of injury prevention.
- We reserve the right to cancel a class if minimum numbers are not met, 24 hours notice will be given.
- In the event that a class is cancelled by the studio, a make up class will be offered.
- Workshops are non-refundable, however spaces may be transferred to another student.
General booking terms
- All participants must complete a health questionnaire at the time of booking, in order to ensure they are able to take part.
- All pole and stretch classes must be booked in advance, we do not allow drop ins, unless otherwise stated.
- All students new to WEPDA must start at beginner level and work through the syllabus to ensure a full education of moves and names. We will let you know if we think you would be more suited to another level.
- No participant should be under the influence of alcohol or drugs prior to or during class.
- Only participants will be allowed access during class, no observers.
- Participants must be 17 years or older to join our classes.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry at our discretion.
- To prevent damage to our poles, we ask that jewellery be removed prior to class.
- Only studio-approved grip aids are allowed. For example; Dry Hands, Girly Grip, Mighty Grip.
- Use of grip which leaves residue on the pole is prohibited. For example; ITac, Pole Honey, Stickum.
- Hand cream, body lotion and fake tan must NOT be applied on the day of class as it will make you and the poles very slippery.
- Phones are allowed in class only in order to take progress pictures to chart your successes.
- We ask that students follow the lesson plan prepared by the instructor.
- We also ask that if you would like to attempt something out-with our studio syllabus, you raise it with the instructor in advance, so that they can advise.
- It is imperative that participants follow the guidance set out by the class instructor and do not attempt a move another student is working on.
- Students may not teach each other as per our insurance.
- If the instructor deems a participant’s behaviour as having a detrimental impact on the class, the participant will be asked to leave and will not be offered a refund or substitution.
- Terms of studio hire will be agreed before booking.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries.